Friday 6 November 2009

Day 11 (Fourth Post)

It's funny how, when you're focusing on a diet so much, you sometimes completely forget you're on one. I was all ready to order a coffee on Sunday until a lightening bolt hit me when I reached the front of the queue in a cafe. I had to dash to the fridge to pick up a water or it would have slipped out: 'A large milky, frothy, calorific capuccino please!'

And yesterday, I was caught unawares in the hairdressers when, while having my hair washed, an assistant asked me: 'Would you like a tea or coffee?' Yes, of course I would! It was only when she'd walked away with my order that I realised my mistake and by that time it would have been rude to refuse. Yes, I broke my drinks fast and had a brew. So sue me.

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon now but have felt a bit bloated since then. I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the coffee, it's more likely the Asda Chicken Tikka & Onion Bhaji Wrap I consumed for lunch had more effect on my digestive system. They are to be avoided at all costs, by the way. Horrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment