Tuesday 23 March 2010

The Truffle Shuffle


OK, so I may look more like Chunk from the Goonies than Darcey Bussell when I dance, but I just can't help myself. It's the same with singing - I know I can't do it but I still enjoy bursting into song in the shower, in the kitchen, basically whenever I'm alone and in a good mood. So last week, I bought Just Dance for the Wii. And now I can't get enough of it. From Cyndi Lauper (Girls Just Want To Have Fun) to Katy Perry (Hot n Cold), I have been bustin my ass to some serious tuneage and I know I'm burning calories from the deep shade of red my face has been turning. And no, it's not from embarrassment cos I'm so bad that I miss the targets, use the wrong hand/foot and find it difficult to move my arms and legs at the same time. It's just because it's great exercise. And it's FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment